To serve and bring Apraxia disorder awareness to families by providing EZ BITE.
Provides those with Alzheimer's, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson, Dysphagia, ADHD, Cancer, and other Apraxia disorder healthy nutritious bites to help them maintain a healthy lifestyle.
2. A decline in cognitive function unintentionally leads to feeding oneself without the use of eating utensils.
3. It may lead to other chronic diseases.
4. Dysphagia may occur in which patients may have difficulty or discomfort when swallowing.
5. Alteration of eating comfort or skill with eating due to signs of reflux, allergies, sinus infections or dental problems.
1. Help patients become INDEPENDENT and maintain their dignity.
2. Prevents malnutrition by creating healthier eating habits.
3. Mutual understanding between caregiver and patient.
4. Creates easy-to-swallow nutritional bites for those with Dysphagia as well as children with Apraxia of speech and feeding difficulties.
5. Brings awareness to different Apraxia disorder.